Referral Program Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of referrals count towards the K-12 Clothing referral program?
1. Any elementary, middle or high school, and/or school sports program that is not currently a K-12 Clothing customer counts. This includes charter schools, virtual schools, public schools, private schools, and sports teams all count towards this program. Leagues or teams not related to schools will be considered by K-12 Clothing and may be counted.
2. If your school has sports teams that are not yet buying from K-12 Clothing and switch to K-12 Clothing, they will count towards the referral program.
3. A referral must be submitted via the form to be counted.
4. All referrals will be reviewed on a case by case and is at the sole discrection of K-12 Clothing to decide on applicable referrals.
5. Must be an existing K-12 Clothing customer to participate.
How are referrals counted?
1. Referrals are calculated on an annual basis based on a school year. We start the year on July 1 and complete the year on June 30 of the following calendar year. For example, the referral year for the 2020-2021 school year is July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
2. The referred school must complete 1 order (meaning order is paid for and shipped) during the referral year to be counted towards the referral program.
3. Checks will be sent in July following the end of the referral year. For example, in the 2020-21 year, checks will be sent in July 2021.
4. Referral checks will be sent after a review and confirmation process.
5. All referrals will be reviewed on a case by case and is at the sole discrection of K-12 Clothing to decide on applicable referrals.
Who receives the referral payment?
1. You may designate any school affiliated organization to receive the payment. The organization must be a non-profit organization.
2. Individuals are ineligible to receive the referral payment.