How Do We Manage Your Spirit Wear,
School Uniforms, Staff Apparel, & Team Needs?
We Build Schools Mobile & Fundraising Ready Apparel Web Stores & Manage the Logistics
We Build Your School's Custom Apparel Store
Your School Store
- Free web store
- No set-up fees
- Free design support
- Mobile ready
- Fundraising enabled
- Infant, youth, & adult sizes available
School Apparel Challenges
Does Your School|PTA/PTO|Team/Booster Club
Face Any of These Issues?
- Designing & Marketing
- Collecting Money & Orders
- Distribution of Apparel
- Managing Vendors
- Managing Inventory
- Managing Returns
Shipped Directly to Parents
Convenience & Flexibility for Your Schools/Teams/Clubs
- No minimum order
- Thousands of product options
- Easily view sales history and track fundraising dollars
- Add or delete products and logos all year long
Supporting Schools & Districts
All Schools & Districts, Small & Large
PTA | PTO | TEAMS | CLUBS
Design to Delivery
- We ship directly to your customers
- No minimum order
- Free design & marketing support
(logo & flyers)
- Mobile ready
- Fundraising ready
- No collecting order
- A single trusted resource for your
school’s spirit wear & uniforms needs
- We partner with SquadLocker to manage delivery, fundraising, and returns with your support
- Open all year long
- Thousands of existing, happy customers
Support at Scale
- Capable of supporting every school
in your district
- A new funding resource when it
matters the most
- Statistics & data provided monthly
- We respect & protect your
How to Discuss
K-12 Clothing at Your Next PTA Meeting?
Download Talking Points Here
Frequently Asked Questions
99% of schools face the same challenges. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions
Product, Service, Quality & Support
- Do sites stay open all year?
Yes, stores stay open all year long and we ship on-demand all year long.
- Can I use my existing logo or can you help with the design?
Yes, we can use your existing design or we can create something new for you. Our design team is here to support and yes, it's free.
- How does fundraising work?
You are able to control your fundraising controls directly. Click here for a preview.
or click here to learn more about fundraising.
- How long does it take to start?
It just depends on your logos. Most basic spirit wear stores are started within 7-10 days. Large or complex stores with school multiple teams and logo support requests may take up to 14 days. Have an urgent need for a store quickly? Just ask and we'll do our best to meet your deadline.
- How much does it cost?
Nothing, it's free. Free store, free design support. No startup fee. It's all free.
- What is the minimum order amount?
No minimum order amount.
- What about shipping?
Products typically ship in 5-10 business days. Click here to learn more about shipping and shipping costs. Yes, again, we DO ship directly to parents :).
- How's the quality?
- Why K-12 Clothing?
- Free design support, & Web store.
- Select from thousands of apparel options.
The Multipurpose Room
In addition to our growing number of blog articles and free parent and school guides, in 2020 we launched The Multipurpose Room.
The Multipurpose Room is our podcast dedicated to helping school organizations and school administrations achieve their goals. Each episode discusses real-life topics that PTAs, PTOs, and school staff are dealing with, or have dealt with, and offers practical tips, learnings, and best practices to achieve their desired outcomes.
We encourage and recommend schools subscribe and share with their PTA groups in their monthly newsletters as an additional resource.
Created by a PTA Dad
Frustrated with how spirit wear typically works, "I decided to create a free fundraising resource for parents and schools to offer school apparel all year without having to manage it or being forced to buy in bulk"
- Wes, PTA Dad, Founder